If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- A “cookie” is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
- An “anonymous identifier” is a random string of characters that is used for the same purposes as a cookie on platforms, including certain mobile devices, where cookie technology is not available.
- An “IP address” is the unique number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address assigned to every computer on the internet. Since these numbers are usually assigned in country-based blocks, an IP address can often be used to identify the country from which a computer is connecting to the Internet.
- A “server log” is the information automatically recorded when you visit our Web site. Like most websites, our servers automatically record the page requests made when you visit our sites. These “server logs” typically include your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- A “pixel tag” is a type of technology placed on a website or within the body of an email for the purpose of tracking activity on websites, or when emails are opened or accessed, and is often used in combination with cookies.
Maintaining Private Information
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Faster Campaigns unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- If your Faster Campaigns Account is managed for you by a domain administrator then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Faster Campaigns Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- View statistics regarding your account.
- Change your account password.
- Suspend or terminate your account access.
- Access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- Receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Faster Campaigns if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Faster Campaigns, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect Faster Campaigns and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular, we review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. We restrict access to personal information to Faster Campaigns employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Terms and Conditions